Nemesis X - HD Backpack - DIY Kit
The HD Backpack for the Nemesis X allows for capture of Full HD footage in a package with an all up flying weight of less than 170g!
Based on the Mobius Mini, the HD backpack allows for recording of premium quality HD footage in an aerodynamic and tough package designed specifically for mico multirotor use.
The case features built in uptilt at an angle of 35°, perfect for frestyle and cinematic flight. All original features of the Mobius Mini are retained and the case features optimised chipset cooling over the original, for more stable recording at high quality and framerate settings.
Using a special laser sintered nylon material, the case is perfectly shaped to house and protect the internal components, and it's tough and durable to withstand the inevitable crashes that occur when flying FPV. The backpack features integrated lens protection to minimise the risk to the lens and other sensitive optical components.
- Built in 35° uptilt.
- Improved DSP chip cooling (over original case)
- Durable case material with integrated lens protection
- Uses all original screws and mounting positions of existing camera for OEM type fitment of internal electronics
- All camera features retained.
- Video: 1920 x 1440 30fps, 1080P 60fps, 720P 120fps, VGA 240fps
H.264 AVC High Profile, MP4
- Smooth exposure handling (No Stepping)
- Works with both version 1 and 2 internal PCB's
Black - standard
Please indicate colour preference in comments section when ordering - If no colour is specified Black will be ordered.
Please note this is a DIY kit, the internal camera components are not included!
- Case halves (Top and Bottom)
- High quality Aluminium heatsink for DSP Chip cooling
- Silicone Thread for removeable lens isolation.
Required for Assembly:
- Mobius Mini Camera (B type wide angle 135° lens recommended)
- Small phillips head screwdriver
- Silicone or other flexible type glue for sensor mounting
- Patience and care - The internal electronics of the camera feature very small and fragile components, extreme care must be taken when removing and reinstalling all of the parts.
Cases are manufactured on demand and orders for manufacture are sent out each monday, please be aware that if you order after Monday your order will be processed and sent for manufacture the following monday and parts whould be recieved and sent out before the following weekend.
Please note that this is a somewhat difficult process to decase and build this camera kit.
It is possible to irreversably damage your camera if sufficient care is not taken.
BRDM Quads accepts no responsibility for damaged equipment, you choose to use this product at your own risk!
Of course if you do have an issue anywhere along the build process please contact us and we will do out best to help you out.
Write your comment
Enter the code in the box below: